Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pete's Cheese Burger Diet - Day 106 of 365

MEMORY -

 One time I remember Peter coming home from work and bragging about the new diet he created.  It was a cheeseburger diet.  He would go to Mc Donalds and order one cheeseburger per day.  That's it ..... nothing else, just one cheeseburger a day.  Didn't last long ..... what was my crazy Uncle thinking ????

APPLICATION -

Started a diet today and remembered Peter's.  No cheeseburgers for me ..... chicken, eggs and broccoli, here I come!!!!

REFLECTION -

Even though his diet didn't make sense .... it gave us all a chuckle to see him so confident about something so insane!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's the same diet that included PB&J for breakfast - he was so excited when he discovered them pre-made at Costcos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, that's a riot! I didn't know about that! Thank you for your comments. Each one teaches me something new about my Uncle. Hope all is well with you and your family! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete