Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Opened My Heart, and There He Was - Day 58 of 365

Catching up on sleep and blogging!  This is my last post to catch up on.  Day 58 for November 24th

MEMORY - 

Pete's spirit seemed to radiate through his veins and shine through his eyes.  His presence was one you didn't have to see, you just felt.  It was warm, loving and full of life.

APPLICATION - 

As the plane took off,   I gazed out into the sky's openness and felt connected.  Connected to all that is free and all that is alive.  For the first time in the sky, I felt my spirit take flight beyond the confined space of my body.   It lasted just a matter of moments.  Enough time for me to know that Pete's spirit was flying along side mine.

REFLECTION - 

I felt his presence the same as when he was here on earth.   I had no need to think, no need to open my eyes.  I opened my heart, and there he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment