Monday, November 1, 2010

Stupid? I Think Not! - Day 35 of 365

MEMORY -

SHTUPID - Pronounced -  Sh*tu*pid - Adj:

Emphasis on the SH-tu-pid

DEFINITION -

1) A word that was used more often than not when Peter disagreed with something or felt offended

2) Used frequently while losing in a fierce game of UNO

3) Commonly shouted out when told a story of disbelief

4) May be used by others in place of the original word "stupid"

APPLICATION -

Tonight, my husband pointed out a funny moment during a sitcom.  I didn't laugh, I just shrugged my shoulders and said "Sh-tupid!"  I've never said that word before in my life!  I laughed to myself and wondered what Peter would have thought of that scene.  It tickles me that I speak his words without even thinking about it!  Guess he made quite an impact in his moments of little outbursts.

REFLECTION -

Pete loved to put his own spin on the English Vocabulary.   I guess you could say, he Peter-ized it!

Today, take a word you commonly use and put YOUR own spin on it.  Be sure to use it when you can, someone could find it catchy and use it too help express their feelings!  IF unable to think of your own, I give you all permission to use Pete's, even if it is ....... SHTUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment