Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pete's Pj's - Day 43 of 365

MEMORY - 

Pete and his pajamas.  He loved flannel Pj's and slippers.  It was one of those items he would pay top dollar for too.   He had to dress up for work everyday, so I am sure it felt great to come home and step into something more comfortable.  Something about pajamas ........ it seemed that he had a different pair for every night of the week!  He simply loved them!

APPLICATION - 

After a long day of teaching, I went into my bedroom and fell backwards onto my bed.  Just as fast as I fell backwards, I pushed myself forward onto my feet.  Laying there in jeans, dress shirt and dance shoes wasn't cutting it!  I slipped into the coziest pair of Pj's that I own and felt the "ahhhhhhh" feeling begin to take effect.  It's a nice reward for the body after a hard days work.  Pete had the right idea!

REFLECTION - 

Not only did Pete's Pj's give him comfort,  it was an official way to say good bye to the demands of his work day and hello to an evening of relaxation.  He sure knew how to pamper himself, tonight I do the same and so should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment